Friday, May 1, 2015

Where'd You Come Up With That? Wednesdays: Coming Soon!

All my life I've been told I come up with some strange ideas. My mom would often ask me, "Where do you come up with that stuff?!" I've also been told I'm weird, and then again, some people say I'm creative or imaginative. So, whether I'm a creative genius or just plain strange, you can be the judge when you read Where'd You Come Up With That? Wednesdays blog posts. 


Each week, I'll tell you the inspiration behind the story. Sometimes an idea is sparked by something someone said to me that day, and other times, I get ideas from a dream. Sometimes, I'm not even sure where it came from! (hehe) Where writers are concerned, there's always a story behind the story. 

I think this is a fun way to connect to readers and give you all some insight into the inner workings of the writer's brain.  bwahahaha!!


Check back Wednesday, May 6th to find out the what stirs up ideas inside my mind. 

In the meantime...

Happy Reading!

No comments: